Google+ Followers

Search This Blog

Jan 13, 2011

Gifts I made for Christmas


I made 4 of these (different). One of each Great Grandchild

Here are some of the things I made for Christmas Gifts. There were a couple of things I could not get the photo to post right and I tried and tried. One was an ornament to hang on the tree I made for the little great Grandkids. It was a silhouette of each of them on a big Christmas ball. The other was a tile for each family group with their inital and last names. Everybody loved the gifts I think I hope. You're never sure because people always act like they love gifts.

A Tag for Grandson


Made of wood with vinyl lettering and silhouette of Daughter and Son in law


Another one of Grandson. Made a total of 6 of these with different family members



Maybe the others I can figure out what is wrong with the photos so I can add them later.
God Bless All



No comments:

Post a Comment