Google+ Followers

Search This Blog

Jan 17, 2011

Trying to Share My Creation

Hello Everyone and Now I will try to share a file I created. I hope it works for you. If not please let me know and I will try to find out what I did wrong and I hope it is not too difficult to figure out or maybe I will have to go in a different direction. I have included pictures of this 2 way file. It can be used as a frame for a picture or the inside can be used to add as a mat or an element for a layout. You may even come up with other ideas on your own but anyway I hope it works for you and Thanks for visiting my site and downloading my creation.
Here is the link to download Free
http://www.4shared.com/file/6RwX2zVw/Star_Oval_Frame-ncborn.html
At this point you are Free to do whatever with the file. Just Enjoy.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment