Google+ Followers

Search This Blog

Apr 6, 2011

Just a little Freebie for You

I am sorry I got side tracked today in searching for files but I did find one that I wanted to share and I hope you can use for your digital scrapbooking.
As I said before I am just learning a lot of stuff and this is something I created since I just love digital scrapbooking. It is just so fast compared to paper and I plan to combine digital with a little paper scrapping eventually. I believe this is called Hybrid Scrapbooking. The intital layout and organizing things on the page can be digital and then I will add some elements to give it dimension. I can't wait to actually try a page with both methods. Anyway here is my Freebie for you.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/GnIRXAdK/Frame_Gold_brown.html
Click to download

I will return next week with more for you. Please check back.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment