Google+ Followers

Search This Blog

Sep 2, 2011

Setting a day of the week for Blogging

I am realizing I need to do something to get into the habit of sharing on my blog so I believe I will set a day of the week and see if weekly is enough or too much. I do have many things I have created and would like to share with you but don't really know if I can keep up with a weekly but we shall see.

Here are a couple of designs I would like to share with you


You can download them at
http://www.4shared.com/file/2UQa-9wu/Womens_Gowns.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/7ecxYNCX/Womens_Gown_3.html

I think I will make my day to blog and share files on Tuesdays so please check back each week at least by Wednesdays to see what I have for you.
Hope you like the gowns. These are svg cut files and would be great for cards or scrapbook pages or vinyl. I keep planning on doing them in vinyl and hang on the wall in my Scrap Room.
Until next week
God Bless
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these, they are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your evening gowns are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete