Google+ Followers

Search This Blog

Sep 6, 2011

Tuesday is almost over but I made it


I said that I would post on Tuesdays and it almost got by me but I made it. I think the holiday through me off. Hope you all had a great holiday! For those of you that work I am sure just having a day off was good. And it just keeps getting us closer to Christmas. The time just flies by anymore. Anyway now let me see what I can find to share with you.

Here is a Heart Frame I created. It is a SVG file for cutting but you can copy and paste it into other programs such as Digital Scrapbook Artist 2 or Inkscape and use effects to embellish and then use on your Digital scrapbook pages or Cards.


You can download here
http://www.4shared.com/file/NAezvPgk/Heart_Frame_ncborn.html
This is what it will look like when you cut it out.



This is what it can look like with DSA2
Hope you enjoy and can use.
Until next time God Bless
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. This should cut beautiful with my new Silhouette SD!THX!

    ReplyDelete