Google+ Followers

Search This Blog

Oct 11, 2011

It's Tuesday again and I have a couple of Files to share

I will only share one this week so I can get ahead a little in case I have a bad week with no creations. I feel bad when I do not have anything to share.

These are PNGs but the group is in a pack file which can be used in DSA2
These are used a lot now on Scrapbook layouts but they are PNGs

You can download the .pack file at
http://www.4shared.com/file/AjEV8B-Y/Bottlecaaps_ncborn.html

or if you would like to use elsewhere here is a Zip File of PNGs
http://www.4shared.com/file/uOlvpZNN/Bottle_Caps.html

If you have any problems please let me know. I had a little bit of a problem but I think I finally figured
out how to do this or I hope so.

Until Next week
God Bless
Brenda

I am sorry I should have added a Cheat sheet to the files because I know lots still don't know about pack files and png files. I will try to remember to add that to the files I create for you in the future.

.pack files - after you download and save to desktop (what I usually do) find the folder you keep your pack files in. Mine are in Documents and then click on folder My Digikits and then open DSA 2 folder if that is where you have your pack files stored.  Then you can drag the file from your desktop into that folder and then it should open when you click on Add items from Digikits in DSA2.

Zip File (png) - Again I always download to my desktop. Open Zip file and extract files to (a box will open) for you to choose wherever you save files to for other uses. I have the Passport which is separate from my computer to save important things so I click on that and then have a special folder on it for my digital files. Once extracted to that folder you can add through Digikit Creator in DSA2 or use with other programs I think by just dragging and dropping on the page or copy and paste.

I hope this helps. I have Windows7 so things may be somewhat different for anyone that does not have Windows7.

No comments:

Post a Comment