Google+ Followers

Search This Blog

Nov 15, 2011

Hello Everyone. It's Tuesday again

I have another FREE SVG file for you. This time it is a Bow. You will need to resize once you open to Cut and Ungroup. Then you will have your layers.

I may slack off with creating till after all the holidays as I have a few gifts to make for Christmas. I am trying my hand at jewelry making for a change. I made one pair of earrings for my daughter as she has looked all over for feather earrings and the feathers were just too large for her liking so I made some for her and believe I will make a pair for all my Granddaughters. I also want to put their names in vinyl on some gifts I am buying for them so I have lots to do. I also am having Thanksgiving at our home again this year so have some preparations for that so anyway it may be after the holidays before I can do any more files to share with all.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!



You can download the SVG (cutting file) here
http://www.4shared.com/file/NJxo5RwW/Bow_ncborn.html

Until next time
God Bless
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment