Google+ Followers

Search This Blog

Jun 5, 2012

Some things to share if I can just remember How

I have some things to share or really a new kit to give anyone for Free if I can just remember how to go about doing it as it has been so long but for the moment here is a link to a Free Paper Generator I think is great and some of you may enjoy. http://spacefem.com/scrapbook/ Check it out and see if you like it.

Now back to figuring out how to upload this new kit I made for you. It is called Flowers Flowers and I am trying to offer in 2 different formats so it can be used by those that have DSA 2 and others that have other programs so let me see if I can do that.

Finally I think I have it. I was about to give up on this one. It is a zip file with jpegs and pngs so you should be able to use in any program for printing if you like. If there are any problems please let me know and I will try to help or fix it.
Download here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/B4V0qliE/Flowers_Flowers.html



Now this one is for anyone that has DSA2. It is a .pack file so you will need to add it where you normally add your .pack files for DSA 2. I believe it will also work in Craft Artist.
Download here: http://www.4shared.com/file/_KuoXYEw/Flowers_Flowers.html
Again if you have any problems please let me know and I will try to fix.

It has been so long and I am still kind of new at creating these types of files so I hope they work for you and you will be able to use on your scrapbook pages and/or cards.

It took me since I last posted to get this ready for you so really hope you enjoy. Please let me know either way. Thanks for stopping by.

God Bless
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment